WWll Landrover !!!

I saw a trailer for a crummy WWll film which I then had to watch just to make sure my eyes had not deceived me, Two vehicles crossing the desert
in North Africa, the first a Jeep, but the second was a Series Landie. They even showed an interior shot of the gear levers for the transfer box.
--
bert

"bert" wrote

Not spent much on research then!
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

There's one in "Ice Cold In Alex", too.
http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_205392-Land-Rover-86---Series-I-1951.html
--
Alan J. Wylie http://www.wylie.me.uk/

On or around Mon, 27 Oct 2014 08:24:34 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@wylie.me.uk (Alan J. Wylie) enlightened us thusly:

gotta love the WWW innit.
--
This is a temporary signature, The regualr signature is not available
due to unresolved techincal issues. We are working to restore the