XJS Oil Cooler

I know this is a Landrover newsgroup, but if anyone is looking for an XJS oil cooler I've got one on ebay - item number 4511292139

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Adair

So why did you post here?

Reply to
SimonJ

Because there might be someone out there with a Landrover and an XJS - ~Just like me.

Doh !!!

Reply to
Stuart Adair

I own a landrover, and a kitchen sink. There are probably others on here who own a landrover, and a kitchen sink.

Does that mean its ok to sell tap washers on here?

Doh.

Reply to
SimonJ

How much do you want for your tap washers?

Reply to
David French

Come on mate, nowt wrong with this post at all, no reason you can't use an XJ/S oil cooler on a Land Rover or RR?

I feel you have been a tad harsh.

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Range Rover Classic (Monty)

__

Reply to
Nige

I need some too!!! Pissed on that fire really!

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Albert the bastard soon to reign

Reply to
Nige

XJ/S oil cooler on a Land

Perhaps if the post had OT and FA in the subject, it may have been more acceptable.

Reply to
SimonJ

Er'm My Percy has an XJ Oil cooler.... and might I add they make an excellent heat exchanger for a expedition shower from the cooling system if fitted in the top hose. The one Percy has is the long tube affair off the Auto box oil cooler..

Now then... anyone want a XJ 4.2 lump that refuses to play ball.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Have you tried an oil-cooler ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

No, I'm about to try a plasma cutter on the front crossmember so I can get the buggering thing out.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

ooohh! I can feel a Venn diagram coming on . . . . . .

Reply to
Buzby

What else can I say - You've given me a good laugh !!!

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Adair

Hey I've got a proper engine !!! what about a SIII 2.25 Land Rover engine and junk the jag !!!!!!!!!!!

Rich

Reply to
Rich

The Jag Autobox I have fitted to my Landie will hopefully soon be mated to a V8 if I can get the correct bell housing and torque converter from an SD1 Auto. At least then I'm halfway towards the required items if ever the Jag lump packs in I can fit a ZF.... trust me there is some logic in there.

By soon read any time in the next 2 years... though hopefully this time the lack of need to do restoration work should assist greatly.

The only thing presently spurring me on and causing me to resist the temptation to abandon Percy such is the frustration is the sound of the V8's around me. (Disco and Morph -101).

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D