Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Courtesy Lights
You must have the rear door switch still connected to the front door switches - or at least, the left side one. The right door switch could be kna**ered, not earthing properly or disconnected from the...
8
8

OT: Supllier of bearings sought, please.
This from a friend: Now one for you to ponder: I'm after a couple of bearings for my Howard Dragon rotavator - the ones that support the tine shaft. One bearing is completely shot (as in it's in two...
6
6

USPS Fedex Insurance Scam Alert
FedEx Smartpost USPS Insurance Scam Alert FedEx Smartpost is so slow. It usually takes 8 to 9 days to go cross USA. 3-4 days to just go to same or an adjoining state. They use USPS parcel post so...

Discovery .. welded!
I is happy .. the Disco is now welded, just needs undersealing, osr caliper freeing off/replacing and it's ready for MOT and back off SORN .. ;) I will make Driffield .. ;)

Domains
Some time ago I registered: Never really got enough circular tuids to actually 'do' anything with them though. The first three are up for renewal and ICBA to put 'getting tuits' on my list, so if...
1
1

land Rover Drivers have Most Points
According to an analysis by Disco drivers accessing their sites have most speeding points on their licence. Is this because Disco drivers are very cost conscious and are always looking for a better...
1
1

1995 RRC electrical conundrum
Set off in the ice and snow on Saturday to go to local shops in my 1995 RRC V8 SE. Heated front and rear screens defrosted themselves fine before I set off, with the front screen cutting out on its...
3
3

Dead (electronic) speedo and odometer on 1990 RRC
Speedo and odometer on my RR has been dead for some time and I suppose I ought to find out what's wrong. Suggestions as to how to test the various bits are sought from the font of wisdom, please! It...
2
2

Latest new Defender info.

Land Rover Theft warnings
Thought I'd pass on an article in the local press from Cheshire Police warning about a rising number of thefts of Land Rovers, 8 in the Macclesfield area and a further 2 in Warrington & Runcorn....
8
8

TI 300 heater blower problems
Hi All I could do with some pointers from the knowledgeable please TDI 300 no aircon Heater motor is ok 4 way heater switch ok and supplies power to the motor Resistor block ok What seems to be the...
4
4

AFL Meet..
well, a re-union to be honest.. anyone fancy it?
4
4

V8 engine mounts
Hello, does anybody know if the 3.5 and 3.9 RR v8 engine mounts are the same.
4
4

TFL Defender Access in London no go
Hi, Access to London has been restricted to non 12 seater versions of the 110 only 9 seats or less. Is this accross all versions or only subject to the post 1998 versions. How can one get verified...
2
2

Idiot (me) guide to airline fittings - PCL or Euro
Have been given a toy (3.5 cfm) compressor that saw previous use for tyre inflation - it came with a tyre inflator with an attached curly hose that has seen better days. I've been told that, as part...
4
4