Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Happy New Year to everybody
Fellow LR nutters !!!! May the New Year bring good Health, Happiness and everything that you wish for you and your loved ones !!!! Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

suppliers of fibreglass Landrover 110/90 doors are there any
Hi, Are there any suppliers of fibreglass Landrover 110/90 doors, as the steel/aluminium/galvanised ones are quite expensive and some of them do rust ? Regards

Dimensions of a Landrover 110 Steering Guard LWB
Hi, What are the dimensions of a Landrover 110 Steering Guard LWB, I have had reports that there is a small size (I expect for a 90 but is to small for a 110 or does not offer full protection. Any...
5
5

fibreglass Landrover 110/90 doors are there any ?
Hi, Are there any suppliers of fibreglass Landrover 110/90 doors, as the steel/aluminium/galvanised ones are quite expensive and some of them do rust ? Regards

Steering Guard Dimentions for a CSW 110 LWB
Hi, What are the dimensions of a Landrover 110 Steering Guard LWB, I have had reports that there is a small size (I expect for a 90 but is to small for a 110 or does not offer full protection. Any...

Tyre pressures
The Handbook for my 1996 Defender tdi 90 says that rear pressure on 205r16's should be 35 psi and for 7.50x16's 40 psi What should I use for 235/85r16's - presumably the higher pressure for the...
4
4

Byways around Stonehenge ..
3
3

Just to get some inspiration ...
... to finish the welding on the Disco and get it on-road, and off, before the New Year .. ;) Too bloody wet 'n cold to weld at the mo' .. I'm doing it outside!
1
1

OT: Scratch removal from instrument display (plastic)
The plastic screen on my Leica Disto D5 ( has picked up alot of fine scratches on the screen. This wouldn't be a problem wereit not for the fact that, unlike older Distos, it doesn't have atelescope...

OT: Scratch removal from instrument display (plastic)
The plastic screen on my Leica Disto D5 ( has picked up alot of fine scratches on the screen. This wouldn't be a problem wereit not for the fact that, unlike older Distos, it doesn't have atelescope...

Disco 2 - 2002 - Climate Control
After about 4 years I've decided that some illumination would be nice on the switches for the climate control unit ... Does anyone know if it should have more illuminated items than the display and...
5
5

Disco 1 - Door catch adjustment/replacement?
Drivers door catch has started playing up, have to really slam the door a few times to get it to stay shut otherwise it just bounces straight open again. Checked the striker pin and it hasn't moved,...
6
6

2000 Discovery II - 4.0 V8 - Overheating
My friend owns a 2000 Discovery II - 4.0 V8 in the U.S.A. He swears that this vehicle has two thermostats, one mounted in line with the return and lower radiator hoses, and one somewhere directly...
10
10

Now a Grand Evoque...
Regards Bob Hobden 1986 90 Utility 2.5 petrol
16
16

Parking ding. OT.
I'm shocked!! Three weeks ago a lady backed out of a car park, out of the entrance and continued backing across the road into the front offside bumper of my parked white 6 month old 520d estate. I...
15
15