95 es300 quits running after an hour

My car will run for an hour then shut off. Doesnt matter if standing still or driving. I replaced the fuel pump and filter, but problem still exist. Any ideas here?

Reply to
sirjonesjr

<djmcreynolds1

"sirjonesjr" wrote: > My car will run for an hour then shut off. Doesnt matter if > standing still or driving. I replaced the fuel pump and > filter, but problem still exist. Any ideas here?

No dash lights appear. When it dies, I have to let it sit for about

15-20 minutes before it will turn over again. Sometimes it will start right up, but sometimes it turns over several times before it starts. This all since I changed the fuel pump.
Reply to
sirjonesjr

I think you have an answer.

Reply to
Nick

Check the spark coils.

Carlos Pena

Where did you get the replacement fuel pump? If it was remanufactured, forget it. It's probably crap.

Reply to
Rog