Advice Sought on 94 LS400 - Dash Light Went Out

The dash board illumination on my 94 LS400 went out completely. For a while it was out when the car was cold, but would turn on after it warmed up. Or it would turn on at start up when the car was parked in the sunlight and the interior is very hot. Now it won't turn on no matter how hot it is inside.

I hear this is a rather common problem for Lexus. Any suggestions on fixing this problem ? What is the reasonable cost ?

Thanks Joe Columbus, OH

Reply to
Joe Liu

Can repair this problem. Visit

for more info

Reply to
mrwhizard

Can repair this problem. Visit

for more info

Reply to
mrwhizard

The audio ad at the web site does not give one much confidence in these people. Sounds like a Popeil Pocket Fisherman Ad.

Reply to
GRL