AWD Lexus

When will Lexus come out with AWD in a car? I like the RX-330, but I really do not want an SUV. Also parking an SUV in a parking garage is a license to steal. Parking garages charge more for SUV's.

John

Reply to
John

EXCELLENT QUESTION!

Reply to
B.D. Newman

They have not announced any plans to sell AWD cars. The "car-like-for-an-SUV" is as close as Lexus will come anytime soon to selling an AWD car, at least in the US.

Reply to
kokomoNOSPAMkid

Interesting thing is that most of their cars come with AWD in JP.

They also come with turbo, CVT, D4 and a bunch of other technologies...

Very frustrating!

LiFe.

Reply to
LiFe