RX330 Parking in NYC

Parking garages generally charge a surcharge for SUV's. What experiences do people have with parking garages? I am not sure whether garages consider the RX330 an SUV.

Thanks. John

Reply to
John

I consider it an SUV :) And the garages will too, if they can make a couple more bucks.

What is the rationale for charging more for a vehicle that occupies the same amount of space? Any attorneys in NYC willing to consider a Class Action?

Reply to
Iona Camry

Probably not. They're too busy suing the fast food industry for making people fat.

Reply to
jav

Ha

Reply to