Forester CD Player

I have a 2004 Subaru Forester and am having a problem with the CD player. It is a 6 disc changer, and there are 6 discs in teh CD player.

It has been extremely cold and today I went to play a CD and it won't play. At times I cannot even select the CD designation.

Has anyone experienced this?

LenND1

Reply to
LenND1

Moisture in the car clouding the laser pickup lens?

Have had trouble in the past with single disc Pioneer units when it's cold, if there's moisture in the car, or if the discs were left in the cold.

Just my experiences though, as it may be totally unrelated to what's troubling your player.

~Brian

Reply to
strchild

One cold morning recently the 6-CD changer in my 2004 WRX STi refused to power on at all. After I drove for a while, stopped somewhere, and restarted the car, it was fine.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark T.B. Carroll