is250 vs. 325i

Well don't things just work out swell then? I'd rather be in the garage then at the beach getting skin cancer and fleas.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

So you're the type that can't possibly imagine anyone having fun doing anything that you don't like to do.

Let me guess--you're not married.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Not at all. Why do you feel the need to tell me what "type" I am?

I've done the beach thing all over the world. It's ok but I'd rather be doing other things.

But then I have a beach in the backyard so it's not quite the big deal to me it is to you I suppose. It's nice being able to see the kids swim from my desk here where I work.

The best part about the other beach, to TRY to get this back to something remotely car related, is the suntan lotion that gets glopped on the viny door bits by greased up teenagers. It's a UV protectant which is all armour all does - blocks degradation of plastic by preventing UV from hitting it. While it doesn't help leather it doesn't particularly hurt it either.

I hope this answers your questions and we can drop this rather pointless discussion in favour or something, um, interesting?

Reply to
Richard Sexton

I don't have to tell you. You tell the world, all on your own.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

(shakes head)

** plonk **
Reply to
Richard Sexton

No, nod your head. You know I'm right.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

You really should do something about those ugly US bumpers.

I saw this E28 a few months ago and have to say it looked pretty good. Despite liking the E34 style the most, I still couldn't help myself from taking a picture with my mobile:

Ulf

Reply to
Ulf

Reply to
Jon Blake

What driving force within people makes them announce to the world that they've "plonked" someone?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Ditto for announcing "top posting corrected?"

Reply to
Toby

No, "top posting corrected" explains that the OP did something wrong.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Ah. Internet police. Didn't see the badge there...

Reply to
Toby

Yep. It was right underneath his Junior Programmer badge.

You gotta keep yer eyes open.

Reply to
Dean Dark

Obviously, neither of you have a Valintino NetCop Detector.

Reply to
spammers_lie

No, simply demanding simple courtesy.

Why do you think the internet has different rules?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

There's the difference between an enthusiast (me) and someone who merely owns a BMW. I'll be driving. Preferably in competition or at notably high speeds - at sanctioned events.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
E28 Guy©

Mine has a 6 on it as well.

^^^^^^ ITYM Ford.

Reply to
Dean Dark

If you are incapable of figuring out how to read someone's post, you (and your educational institution) have my deepest sympathy.

It's not an issue of courtesy. Some people's readers are set up that way. Could they change it? I don't know, but probably. But it may be beyond their knowledge.

For you to assume otherwise is discourteous. Ironic, no?

Reply to
Toby