is250 vs. 325i

Yup.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Actually Dave the bulb fittings for US cars is notably different from Euro ones as I have found out when a guy bought a set of LHD headlamps for a Rover 827 from me. They were originally fitted to a Rover 827 for use in France and when the car came back to the UK the original RHD lamp units were fitted back. The LHD units were wanted to replace the crap round lights fitted too the US versions. Oops! the lights fitted Ok but couldn't get the bulbs in the US so I had to export a box of 10 LHD bulbs for him.

Hugh

Reply to
hsg