IS300 2002 vs. 2005

Hi - I currently have a 2002 IS300 e-shift and my lease is about it. I really love the car and am interested in knowing what the differences are between the 2002 and the 2005 models. I've been searching the 'net for this information but can't find anything. Does anybody have this info? Thanks

Reply to
John Q. Public

I would guess pretty minimal. There's a "memory" feature to the power seat that allows 2 different settings, and they moved the order of the little gauges in the middle of the speedo to one that makes more sense-- put the temp on top (easier to see) and the gas mileage on the bottom (you don't want to know anyway).

Probably some new colors, and an > Hi - I currently have a 2002 IS300 e-shift and my lease is about it.

Reply to
Mark Klebanoff

Try is300.net.

Reply to
Alexander Mcleod

Can only get limited slip differential with the automatic transmission. N/A on the manual :((

Reply to
Mikeygmoed

Reply to
Mark Klebanoff