Free Lexus DVD Navigation system upgrade came in today

I received the Navigation DVD upgrade letter. Free for my 2004 ES 330.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

More details please.

Reply to
Nhey

The letter said to call a dealer. I have until Dec 2005 -- I need to provide the dealer with my VIN and he will order a new DVD for me. Turn around time is 3-4 days for the DVD to come in. I think all 2003 and 2004 Lexus vehicles with the NAV will get the free upgrade. The letter did say that some data on the old dvd is inaccurate.

Reply to
Dan J.S.