LS430. Can you upgrade a standard LS to a European handling package?

I just test drove a 2004 LS430. I'd like to buy the car with a Custom Luxury package, AND a European handling package. I don't like the mushy feel of the normal LS.

The problem is that Lexus does not sell a European handling package with a Custom Luxury package. I thought about buying a standard LS with European, but I can't get a black interior with a Black Cherry exterior unless I order a Custom Luxury car.

According to Lexus, a European handling package includes new tires and rims, a sturdier sway bar, new bushings and stiffer springs.

Would it be possible to take a Custom Luxury LS, and easily replace the bushings, the sway bar and the springs with European Handling replacements? I don't care about the Z rated, extra sticky tires, or the 18 inch rims. Would it cost $1000s? Would it void the warranty?

I don't know why Lexus won't let me order what I want in an LS.

Thanks

Reply to
bchargnon

You might consider buying the adaptive air suspension and just keeping it in sport mode. It's not a taught as the Euro suspension but still nice. Combined with more aggressive wheels and tires it might suit your needs at much less expense.

-- Pete

bchargn> I just test drove a 2004 LS430. I'd like to buy the car with a Custom

Reply to
Pete