Mark livingston unlock code

Does anyone know the unlock code for the mark Livingston stereo and DVD player on a 2007 gs350.

thanks

Reply to
Aluckyguess

Mark "Livingston" I presume? Levinson would enjoy that one!

The code is not set until you set it, so if there's a code set, and you don't know what it is, you should give a call to the dealer.

Reply to
GIga

Reply to
Aluckyguess

OH. There is no "code" for that. You have to physically re-wire to do that. There are lots of web sites out there that explain how to do this if you really want to. Personally, I'd go with a portable DVD player and not mess with it, but that's your call.

Reply to
GIga

Get them to install a beer tap in the dash while you're at it. Will be handy for those long drives.

Reply to
Steve Larson

Good point, the only problem is I dont drink. The kids would like it.

Reply to
Aluckyguess

Good point, the only problem is I don't drink. The kids would like it.

*** You don't drink but the kids do???!!!??

Larry In the back yard, under the oak.

Reply to
Larry

Ya. Keeps 'em quiet on those long trips.

Reply to
Giga

Most likely.

Reply to