Need trunk Nakamichi CD changer '90 LS400?

I am getting an "error" message when I try to use the CD changer. Is this a "code" fixable problem or does the changer unit need to be swapper out?

Without fear of sounding daft M. Ruth wibbled...

Sorry if I'm stating the obvios but, if you're trying to use it for the first time, you have noticed that unusually, the CD's need to go in the caddy the wrong way up? Otherwise you get 'error'
--
JustaBloke
http://www.justabloke.com

-