Obstacle backup warning instrument for SC430?

Can you get a backup warning signal for an SC430? Not the one a truck has just to tell everyone you are backing up , but a signal that tells you that something is back there. I know they are one the SUV.

Reply to
Bill

My '03 LS430 has the "Park assist" feature.

There's an audio and a visual warning when you approach an object, either in the front or in the back of the car. It also changes the intensity of the warning as you get closer.

You might check to see if the SC430 has the "Park assist" feature.

Helmar Herman

Reply to
Helmar Herman

It is not available as a factory option on the SC430. However there is an aftermarket kit available. Check with your local Lexus dealer.

Myles

Reply to
msb

May I ask you guys, why do you need this?

Reply to
fpharryc