New G series

I was recently told by a dealer that the G series as we know it today is soon to be replaced by a sleeker looking all wheel drive vehicle in 2004. Does anyone have information on it and possibly no if there are any pictures posted?? Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Sloane

If you're talking about the GS, there is a new model in the wings. Most sources predict we'll see a concept car close to the final in Jan, formal announcement in spring, and first shipments in the fall. AWD is widely rumored, but not confirmed. If it does appear, it will be an option, not standard.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen

Jeff,

Go here

to seesome info and pictures of what the new GS should look like. Myles

Reply to
msb

The title is a typoed. It should read "2005 Dodge Intrepid".

Reply to
Unspamab1e

Looks pretty "blah". Toyota needs to hire some talented stylists with taste. They're currently do a good job freshening up the M-B S-class for the LS styling, but the other Lexi are pretty darn lame styling-wise.

Reply to
GRL