Vacuum Lines on LS400

I'm replacing the power steering pump on my 92LS400 and everything is back together except- When I removed the old pump, I didn't take note of which vacuum line went to which port on the vacuum swittch on the bottom of the pump. Can anyone tell me - which goes where?

Reply to
Randy Taylor

the pump. it senses combined vacuum from the 2 sources.

Did you change or check the IAC motor by chance? Good idea...it's the part where a vacuum line goes. Should change at the same time, but at $600 bucks...if it ain't broke....

Reply to
B.Burns