Re: GS 300 (UK)

Sure thats not your aching bones from doing all them miles?

Have you tried lexus owners club (UK) - lots of well informed guys, and you save money on your service

Hello all, > > I have a GS300 Lexus, S Reg, I have notice a sound coming from the rear > right of the car, sounds like squeaking noise from the suspension or it > could be the brake disks, mind you im no expert. Has anyone else ever come > across such noise and what was the answer to rectify it? > > The car has just come up to 100k miles, its always had the Lexus service, > never been neglected, but I just can't figure it out, drives like its new, > no problems there but the noise happens when getting in an out of the car. > So to me, it sounds like a spring or something to do with the wheel. > > Please help me to resolve problem, many thanks to all. > >
Reply to
Dude Boy