Re: RX330 Recommended fuel?

Out of curiosity, what does the owner's manual say?

My wife has always

used > 87 octane in her RX300 with no problems. The dealer says anything else > is > just a waste of money.

your dealer is the only honest (or knowledgeabler dealer). all car mechanics and dealer i know are very ignorant on this issue

87 (the recommended) grade is the best for your RX330. higher grade is just a waste of money and serves absolutely no benefit for your car engine.

see this link

this

pegasus8228

When we had a RX 300 a couple of years ago, the local Lexus dealer insisted that we would void the warranty if my wife used anything but premium in her RX 300. When I pointed out that the Toyota Highlander used regular -- the dealer did not have plausible answer.

Reply to
TWW

That's why the RX 330 gets better EPA gas mileage. But, it is only 1 mpg better.

Reply to
Paul