Replaceing spark plugs on a Lexus 2JZ-GE engine?

I have been tasked with replacing the spark plugs on my sons 1998 Lexus GS300 with the 2JZ-GE engine. My son states that the fuel injection components above the spark plugs must first be removed, Upon my inspection it appears the plugs can be replaced with just removing the front plastic cover and not removing the ignition coils, is this correct?? As a aside, our son has had an accident that prevents him from doing the work and he has no confidence in the Lexus dealer which is over 200 miles distant. Any help or suggestions

***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@mailsp.net

It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Reply to
KG