RX 300 road performance

I have an 2002 RX 300. I seem to pick up every tar strip or minor road imperfection both noise and feel. I tried new Bridgestone ALenza?s, but that did not help. Is this typical with the RX300?

Reply to
Northlong

Christian87N

It's the tires. Our LS400 was extremely quiet and smooth with the factory-fit Goodyear Eagle GA's and became pretty noisy and rough when we replaced with Pirelli's and later BFG Touring TA's.

Reply to
GRL