Share your SC300/SC400 Tire Experience

Hi All:

I owned a 97 SC400 and I have KUMHO ECSTA tires on it. Compare with my RX330 Michelin, it's got good traction control, but it is noisy and do not have the 'stick on the road' feel.

I searched the group and there were random answers here and there. Not good enough, I think.

Please share your experience... good, bad and ugly.

BR,

V.

Reply to
Vinny

On 9 Dec 2006 04:07:21 -0800, "Vinny" graced this newsgroup with:

try:

max

I also have Kumho Ecstas on my 17 inch SSR rims, and I hate them. I am glad they are finally worn down enough for me to get some new ones. The tires have good traction and hold, but they have extremely poor tread life. I can't wait to get new tires in spring, as to which ones to get I'm still shopping around. My all season tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE-950, I love these tires. Great grip and not noisy, good tread life also.

Reply to
NYLexSC

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 08:46:27 -0500, NYLexSC graced this newsgroup with:

the Potenzas are, IMHO, one of the best tires on the road. I have Sumitomos on my LS and my wife as Potenzas on her ES. Both are great tires but on a scale of one to ten and ten being the Potenzas, I'd have to give the Sumitomos an 8.

IMHO, I'm going to go back to the Potenzas after the Sumi's wear out.

Reply to
max

Sadly speaking, I bought the KUMHO after reading reviews from tirerack.com.

V.. snipped-for-privacy@d> On 9 Dec 2006 04:07:21 -0800, "Vinny" graced

Reply to
Vinny

Reply to