Spark plugs, fuel filter and timming belt for RX300

Spark plugs: how diffcult to do it myself? it look like a complicated work.

Fuel filter: where it is located? can I use after maket or from Toyota(my lexus dealer is twenty miles away), what's the OEM price?

Timming belt: what's is the reasonable price to do it at the dealer or in independent shop?

Reply to
King

The rear spark plugs can be reached with a couple of universal joints and drive extensions. They are difficult to reach and see.

The fuel filter should not need routine replacement unless badly contaminated fuel is used.

Dealers sometimes have timing belt specials - watch for coupons in mailers and ads.

Reply to
Ray O