Coolant Flush Interval in LS430

I have a 2004 LS430 and was reviewing the maintenance. I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a recommended COOLANT FLUSH time/mileage period. Or did I miss it?

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

Replace the coolant at 30,000 miles/24 months.

Reply to
Ray O

Ray, is that YOUR recommedation or that of Lexus? Where does it say that in the maintenance booklet?

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

I don't know about the 04 model year but in my 07 GX470 maintenance book, it states to change the coolant at 120 months. They use some kind of long life coolant.

Reply to
Robert

That is what came up when I plugged in the VIN for my '00 LS at the owener's section at Lexus.com.

If you have your VIN, you can sign up for free at Lexus.com and see if a different interval comes up for your specific application.

Reply to
Ray O