TSB 002-04 for whine/hum/droan noise on RX330

We just got our 04 RX330 fixed today. There was a whine, droan, hum noise when decelerating from around 45-50mph, most noticeable in 4th gear (not overdrive on auto tranny).

Just wanted to let folks know if your VIN is before the following, you might want to get the revised oil cooler tube sub-assembly installed.:

2WD - JTJGA31U#4#031105 4WD - JTJHA31U#4#059251

BTW, the TSB is not listed on the alldata site, but was in the Lexus computer system.

-

-- Curtis Newton snipped-for-privacy@akaMail.com

ICQ: 4899169 Anti-Spam filter in place--

Reply to
Curtis Newton