Two Questions About My 04 RX330

I bought an 04 RX330 last August (07). We love the car. Two questions

  1. Can I stop the outside mirrors from tilting down when I put the car in reverse? If so how?

  1. When I start the car at night I notice the xenon lights turn on, then point down and then back up. Why?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Don Denver, Co

Reply to
Don

On the Lexus ES 350, you can stop the mirrors from tilting down by placing the right and left mirror switch to the middle position.

Reply to
justB.

That works. Many thanks for the tip. Don

Reply to
Don

You already got the answer to the mirrors pointing down.

The lights point down and back up because they are auto-leveling.

Reply to
Ray O