TSB for Hesitation on ES300

Has anybody had this software fix performed? Does it really solve the hesitation on acceleration problem?

Reply to
MRS

Surprised that anyone even cared, "MRS" belched and continued by saying :

yes and yes

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

-Unknown

Remove "die spammers" to email

Reply to
wideglide01diespammers

Reply to
slosaul

I had the hesitation at highway speed in my 2002 ES300. After applying the new version, the performance is much better at highway speed. However, at below 20mph, especially when entering a turn, I experience as much as a 2 second lag that had not been there before. I've had it happen when at a slow roll and turning left through an intersection, and the car didn't move while oncoming traffic was coming at me. I've also had it happen when pulling into traffic from a parking lot. When there is limited time to slip into traffic in those situations, a 1-2 second lag can make a huge difference. I'd sure like to find an aftermarket chip for this car, as Lexus just can't seem to get it right.

Reply to
Steve Larson

Reply to
Stephen Keown