Vacuum lines: 2L 16V

Silly me... I took large portions of the front end of my car apart and didn't take any notes. I have a 90 GLI (2L 16V CIS-E Motronic), there are two vacuum lines coming out of the bottom of the boot in front of the throttle body. One appears to be routed back to the air box. The other appears to be about 22" (just a guess) long and seems to be routed past the exhaust manifold toward the distributor or ignition coil, but I haven't a clue where it goes. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks, dan

Reply to
Daniel J Meyer

if memory serves me right, it goes to the intake manifold, where the brake booster gets it vacuum from, there is a few lines that connect there.

Dan From VWsport.com NNTP Gateway

Reply to
admin