Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2014 Lexus IS priced at $35,950*
From AB Lexus Announces Pricing for All-New 2014 IS Sedan 2014 Lexus IS 350 priced 2.1% lower than the model it replaces Price difference between IS 250 and IS 350 has been reduced by 33% versus...

Next-gen Lexus IS design revealed to be swoopiest yet
From AB Lexus Releases First Official Photos of the Next Generation IS - All-new exterior featuring Lexus spindle grille design and Lexus-first independent L-shaped Daytime Running Lights (DRL) - New...

Mazda and Lexus crowned with KBB 5-Year Cost To Own awards
From AB ANNOUNCES 2013 5-YEAR COST TO OWN AWARD WINNERS Top 2013 Models, Brands Honored for Lowest Projected Costs During Initial Five-Year Ownership Period IRVINE, Calif., February 5, 2013...

Bumpy Hesitant acceleration w/ check engine light on and mystery poof noise..
Hello Everyone. I have a 1998 Lexus GS 300 w/ 191,000. I don't know how to exactly describe the problem but here goes. Check engine light is one w/ p1071 code - too lean condition. The car idles fine....
2
2

Lexus builds final LFA supercar
From AB Show full PR text 500TH AND LAST LFA LEAVING THE PLANT ? Last LFA produced on December 14, 2012 ? Learning from LFA engineering and production influencing new Lexus products ? In-house...

resync windows and moonroof
On my RX330 I changed the battery and I can re-sync the windows, but does anybody know how to do it to the moonroof?

Lexus bringing next-gen IS to Detroit
From AB December 04, 2012 All-New Lexus IS to Make World Debut at the North American International Auto Show TORRANCE, Calif., (Dec. 4, 2012) - Lexus will reveal the all-new IS on Tuesday, Jan. 15 at...

Lexus shows LF-LC Blue at Australian auto show
From AB Lexus Reveals LF-LC Blue at 2012 Australian International Motor Show KEY POINTS: ? Lexus reveals LF-LC Blue concept ? Concept leverages Project LFA with use of carbon fibre ? Debuts next...

High end convertible UK?
A fairly superficial glance at the Lexus UK site does not appear to offer a luxury convertible along the lines of the sc430. Does that mean that Lexus has abandoned competing with the Mercedes SL...

Lexus prices 2013 ES 350 and ES 300h
From AB Lexus Announces Pricing for 2013 ES 350 and ES 300h ?ES 350 Priced 1.7 Percent Lower Than Previous Generation's Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ?Lowest Hybrid Premium in Lexus line-up...

Next Lexus LS to be revealed in San Francisco on July 30
From AB Lexus to Unveil New LS Flagship Sedan TORRANCE, Calif., July 9, 2012 ? Lexus will hold the World Premiere of the new Lexus LS flagship sedan at a special invitation-only event in San Francisco...

2013 Lexus LS 460 goes more intense, more sporty and more luxurious
From AB Lexus LS Flagship Luxury Sedans Redesigned For 2013 Model Year San Francisco, Calif. ? July 30, 2012 - With its dynamic handling, bold new design and superior craftsmanship, the 2013 LS...

replacement fuel tank cap - please help
Where to buy "quality" replacement fuel tank cap (near 94538 zip code) for 1999 Lexus ES300?
14
14

Lexus LF-CC Concept is a tidy, welcome look into brand's future
From AB WORLD PREMIERE OF THE LEXUS LF-CC CONCEPT CAR AT THE 2012 PARIS MOTOR SHOW - LF-CC displays the latest evolution of the L-finesse design language and signature spindle grille, to be reflected...

New Lexus LF-LC concept to debut Down Under
From AB LEXUS CONCEPT TO ELECTRIFY 2012 MOTOR SHOW WITH WORLD FIRST DEBUT Lexus will push the boundaries of performance, style and technology at the 2012 Australian International Motor Show when it...