Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2008 lexus
2008 lexus 52000 mi. park lite istays on trans engages but car wont move/

Toyota recalling 2013 Lexus GS 350 F Sport over faulty ECU
From AB Lexus Announces Voluntary Safety Recall of Certain 2013 Model Year GS 350 F Sport RWD Vehicles On May 16, 2012, Lexus filed a Defect Information Report (DIR) with the National Highway Traffic...

1998 GS shop manual
I am looking for a 1998 shop manual for the GS. I do not want CD etc, but the real, printed, Toyota book. Actually I think there are two books to the set. If anyone has it and is looking to see,...
1
1

Lexus debuts 2013 ES including new 300h hybrid
From AB Lexus Unveils All-New 2013 ES 350 and First-Ever ES 300h Hybrid at New York International Auto Show NEW YORK, April 4, 2012 ? Lexus today unveiled the all-new 2013 ES lineup, including the ES...
1
1

2013 Lexus ES 350 and ES 300h First Look
Click above link for photo gallery. While Lexus has vowed to inject more excitement into its lineup, the redesigned 2013 Lexus ES on display at the 2012 New York auto show didn't exactly get the memo....

Lexus Back on Top of 2012 J.D. Power Dependability Study
Lexus Back on Top of 2012 J.D. Power Dependability Study, Chrysler Last Written by: Christian Seabaugh [G+] on February 15 2012 3:00 PM A year after being unseated by Lincoln, Lexus is back on top in...

Next-Generation Lexus ES Rumors
Next-Generation Lexus ES Rumors Posted by krew on January 3rd, 2012 (go to this link for a picture) Some interesting rumors about the next-generation Lexus ES have come from an unlikely source - GM...

Lexus plans to offer nine new or updated products this year
Lexus plans to offer nine new or updated products this year 2011 hasn't been the best year for Lexus on the North American market. The world crisis combined with the massive earthquake that shook...
1
1

Regular gasoline for a hybrid
I just bought a new Lexus CT-200h hybrid and had a question of my salesman regarding gasoline for the car. I wasn't satisfied with his answer. Maybe someone here has a better take on what kind of gas...
1
1

1991 LS 400 console button
Do not have an owner's manual, can anyone tell me what the PWR-ECT-NORM switch is supposed to do? Thanks, Bob B
2
2

Replaceing spark plugs on a Lexus 2JZ-GE engine?
I have been tasked with replacing the spark plugs on my sons 1998 Lexus GS300 with the 2JZ-GE engine. My son states that the fuel injection components above the spark plugs must first be removed, Upon...

Constructive criticism
Where can one go to give Lexus some safety related suggestions. Unfortunately Lexus is missing some minor things that can cause major problems. I would like to inform them so hopefully they will take...
2
2

LS460 AWD
Is anyone out experiencing tire problems? I have a touch over 15,000 miles and the Bridgestone tires need to be replaced. I was told by Bridgestone the tires are supposed to last for upto 23,000...
3
3

01 LS 430 UltraLux Passenger Mirror Quandry
I'm looking to replace the passenger-side mirror assembly. Specifically, I want to replace the motor as the up/down functionality isn't working. I'm trying to find a used part, but my mechanic and I...

AMSOIL Synthetic Lubrication
Email: