Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ES350 How to override NAV system when driving
ES350 owners, you may be interested in these two posts in the Lexus Owners Forum. HOW TO: Enabling access to the Music Folders, Phone Dialing, Calendar and Maintenance Menus while Driving the Lexus...

Check Engine light
2002 GS300 111K. Check Engine light just lit up while I was on the freeway. I checked the gas cap and it was secure. Next morning I drove home about 50 miles and the car ran fine with the light on....
7
7

Re: Watch out for CARMAX
The Carfax looked fine. One owner. Carfax only shows when it is taken into a dealerhip. There many holes in a Carfax report. BTW, CARMAX does not let you just drive it off to a shop, besides it would...

used LS vs. GS
I've been looking for an older ('91-95 or so) LS. I know these are great cars, and will go 250-300k miles if cared for. But higher gas prices have got me thinking about a GS, and a colleague has a '95...
5
5

Air Suspension Conversions - Strutmasters or Arnott?
Any thoughts of pros/cons of these two manufacturers of coil-over conversion struts for air suspension '90 LS 400? Chip L
1
1

ES350 Lexus Gasoline Requirement
We currently own a 2000 Toyota Avalon XLS, and were planning on upgrading to a new 2007 Lexus ES350. I did a comparison in Edmunds and discovered that Toyota has put the same engine in the Avalon and...
9
9

Fuel Tank Capacity
Couple of questions about the fuel tank. First, how much does it really hold? The book says 17 gallons. But when the gauge is on E and the little gas pump lite is glowing, I only get about 13 gallons...
20
20

Lexus models info
Is there a website with specs, facts, statistics like mpg, safety rating, options, features, etc. on the various Lexus models for 02-06 years. ES, GS, IS gets confusing. I'm looking for mid-luxury,...
1
1

1999 Lexus ES 300
I just bought this car a couple day ago for $5800. The inside and outside are both just shy of mint condition. A couple minor scraps, nothing too noticable. It has 202,000 miles on it. The first thing...
2
2

New Mercedes Worse than 9yo Lexus
9
9

false alarms
I have a 2003 ES-300. Sometimes the alarm (horn) goes off for no apparent reason. It has happened a couple of times while the car was parked in my garage. The last time it happened I pushed a button...
15
15

Lexus Air Conditioning
All you want to know about car air conditions, installing, maintenance, repair.

Watch out for CARMAX
The following is from a complaint I just register with the BBB. If you've had similar problems please contact me... I purchased a Jaguar XKR from CARMAX's Davie Store on 5/19/07. At which time I...
16
16

My newest purchase
My newest purchase Well... ...this is my next car: $7500 1998 740iL Carfax certified, with warranty. 140k highway miles, recent service. Nice, clean example of an E38. Going to pick it up from the...

Optimal MPG for '05 ES330?
What speed will produce the optimal MPG for an '05 ES330? (I'm hoping RayO weighs in on this too.)
5
5