Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Photo gallery: Lexus CT 200h Hybrid
The good news: I've driven the new Lexus CT 200h hybrid. The bad news: I can't talk about it. Drive impressions are under embargo (a gentleman's agreement not to spill the beans until all the journos...

99 RX300 Low Idle at Startup
My wife's 99 RX300 sometimes idles very low when started with engine warm. A blip of the throttle generally returns it to the correct idle speed. Seems to happen only when engine is warm. My wife...
4
4

Re: Lazy owners who don't read their owner's manuals get what they deserve
The 2010 Toyota Prius comes with a separate guide called the "Warranty & Maintenance Guide" (08-TCS-03027/00505-10WMG-PRI) which has a maintenance log from pages 34-64. In addition, scheduled...
1
1

The Lexus LFA Still Sounds Epic In "P***y Magnet" Yellow
Watch Grand-Am Champion Scott Pruett track a "p***y magnet" yellow Lexus LFA while Porsche Works Driver Pat Long sets a track record in the Jlowe Racing Porsche GT3 Cup. Sigh... just another day at...

Re: Lazy owners who don't read their owner's manuals get what they deserve
Well, yes, but there are some clever maintenance advisers out there. I took my wife's Jeep into a dealer, in Dallas, with the maintenance manual in hand, to do an oil and filter change, and check...
3
3

ES300 sputters and won't start
Dear Experts, I have a 99 Lexus ES300. Fuel injection. About 110K miles on it now. Lately when I go to start it, it just sputters. Based on experience, you think that it started, and I take my hand...
5
5

Where is Ign Coil D
Where is Ignition Coil D located in on a 2007 RX 350? Thanks in advance for your help. Don
7
7

Help with P0345 DTC
Vehicle: 2007 RX-350 I'm getting a P0345 code that my scanner describes as something to do with "Iignition Coil D Primary Secondary Ckt". Yet when I Google the code I get results that say it's a...
1
1

2011 Buick Regal Top Safety Pick, Lexus IS "Average" Infiniti G35/37 "Marginal"
"The 2011 Buick Regal has been named a Top Safety Pick from the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety, besting models from Lexus and Infiniti. General Motors has said it has positioned Buick to...
3
3

2004 ES330 Wind Noise
Ever since I bought my 2004 ES330 six years ago, there's been a mild wind noise. The wind noise occurs when traveling about 55 mph or more on certain days, presumably when the wind hits in a certain...
7
7

john - any negative news regarding Toyota? Are you in drug rehab?
Just FYI.
1
1

john - Anything negative about Toyota today? You are slipping again!
Just FYI.
1
1

Is this the GM "talent" you were talking about?
Bob Lutz: "I can't believe that we were so stupid" - LeftLaneNews

Re: $20,000 over sticker for Chevy Volt is simply supply and demand
Bull. They're going to have to pay for an amount of gas anyway. They're purchasing them because they're either Bleeding Edgers, and/or they think they're actually saving the planet. How much coal does...

john - I have an extra bottle of Vodka. Would you like it?
Just FYI.
3
3