04 Accord windscreen washer alignment

The left washer was intermittently blocked since I bought it used a month ago. Looks like I have unblocked it, but both washers now aim too high, sprinkling the roof and rear window.

Is there a way to align these? I saw that one can turn them with a screwdriver, but this seemed to only affect which way the dual sprays go with respect to each other.

Thanks for any pointers,

Reply to
Kostas Kavoussanakis

Is this a normal type washer (like a little ball with a hole in it? If so, insert a needle or paperclip into the hole and move the position and test. Trial and error from then on I think :)

Reply to
mark

Not really, no. It's an assembly that fits on the windscreen sill. Each washer hosts two jets. What one sees spraying is the same as a plastic screw-head.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

-- Kostas

Reply to
Kostas Kavoussanakis