1992 Nissan Primera

Does anyone have an old or spare owners manual for this car? I hav

just bought one and there are a couple of small things that nee repairing and I have a husband that is not too car friendly

-- Minoots

Reply to
Minoots

On Oct 25, 10:36 am, Minoots

Reply to
Trevor Smith

You want the early Haynes manual, the 1990 -1996 one, although the later

90-99 one covers yours as well but in less detail. The 92 is called a 'Phase 1' in Haynes manuals.

Reply to
SteveB