1996 escort heater

Car heater not throwing out any heat, fan is working ?

Reply to
Richard 3rd

Thermostat?

Reply to
Ben Organ

Temp gauge reads normal.

Reply to
Richard 3rd

Pipe which directs air from engine block fallen off? Valve which switches hot/cold air stuck?

Reply to
Steve Burt

I thought they had an internal heater matrix

Reply to
Richard 3rd

Pretty sure they don't, from experience of my own 96 escort (no heat without a hot engine!)

FG

Reply to
Chandy

They have an internal heater matrix. It's probably blocked.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Post

"Dan Post" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mygate.mailgate.org:

Great, another job to add to the list then :)

Can you point me to where the dirty rag might be hiding??

Chandy

Reply to
Chandy