2002 renault laguna

my laguna has trouble starting it turns over ok but it takes a few goes to get it going it takes at least 5 attempts to start if the engine is up to right temp, we took it into a garage and they had a look and said that 2 fuel injectors are leaking really bad and the other 2 are leaking. they said each injector will cost £250 as the car runs by the on board computer and they need to be programmed to the car. now the problem i have is i have already spent £4500 fixing the car and i dont want to spend more than i have to as i want to sell it. does anybody know where i can get the injectors cheaper as i have a friend who will fit them. thank you

-- Message posted using

information at

buster72

17.62 each