306 Meridian dt

Its only done 16000 miles and is still under warrantee . The steering feels as though it isn't power assisted - the dealer said it was ok but others who have driven it complain about heavy steering. Is there anything I can do? M

Reply to
Maurice Rainford

Back to dealer. Then to another dealer. If its under warranty then Pug should be sorting it.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

How about asking the dealer tif you can drive another 306. At least then you can compare the steering. FWIW, my 306dt[1] has fairly weighty power steering as did my previous Citroen BX. Personally, I like ps to have some weight to it - unlike the last Alfa I drove. If you sneezed whilst driving, you'd change lanes.

[1] M-plate with 119k.

Tom.

Reply to
Tom Saul

Agreed, my ZX is the same. You realise how much it is actually doing when you turn the engine off!

JH

Reply to
JH