406 Telephone Mute

Hi

I have fitted a Nokia Car Kit into the 406 and all works fine - apart from the Telephone Mute which is supposed to automatically mute my radio when I make/receive a call.

It is a Clarion headunit - does anyone know if its poissble and if so which pin on the connector to wire it into?

TIA!

Reply to
Oli

Hi was any one ever able to answer this one as i have a 406 with nokia car kit fitted and no mute. dont know if it has been connected, which wires do i look for?

Reply to
searcher1