Car Phone Radio Mute on 1998 V70

Does anyone know which pin/connector mutes the car radio on a 1998 non-prologic radio set - someone told me it was 16, but how do I identify it? I am connecting Nokia hands free kit to car.

Reply to
Row, Tim, Anna and Ned

On my 1998 V70 the mute is pin 9 on the 14 pin connection on the back of the radio. If the back of your radio doesn't look like this...

then don't use what I've said. Pin 9 on the connector marked "A" inthis picture is for mute. You'll need a terminal, Volvo p/n 9130230 toconnect to this pin.

Reply to
Mike F