A car change question

Hi all,

After a long time I have decided to leave the Skoda fold after many years, Starting with a 120L5 G reg, then a fav est glxi(L reg), onto a 1.3glxi felicia and co-running a white Rap Cab(K) and onto a octavia.

I feel that vw quality is lacking, after my gearbox breaking, imob issues, power window broke and other stuff.

Moving to a citroen c2.

No1 seems to fault thems.

Reply to
Neil

The message from "Neil" contains these words:

I give it a month before something breaks.

Reply to
Guy King

Is that the ones that the dashboard falls apart on?

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

As long as that?

I reckon something will fall off the interior the day he takes it home, and that's being optimistic.

Reply to
SteveH

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Only car I've had that's had bits fall off *immediately* was a just-under-

3yo mk3 Golf GTi. Got in it, opened the sunroof, the switch fell off...
Reply to
Adrian

Heh.

I usually get stuff falling off in the showrooms. I provoke it at times, mind.

Reply to
SteveH

The message from snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) contains these words:

I've never been in a car showroom.

Not as a customer, anyway - I prefer my cars ready-rubbed.

Reply to
Guy King

It's French. Something will fall off. Anooying, but not desperately serious things will go wrong like windows not winding, the odd switch not working. It will probably never be immobilised in my experience of French cars unless you do something dumb yourself and doubtless the engine will run and run and run.............

Reply to
gazzafield