Accident Query

Drove into back of you his fault even if he himself was pushed into you ala motorway multiple shunts. Did you get a whiplash injury ??

Reply to
Hirsty's

Yes I did and I'm currently off work with it. Rung doctors and they wouldn't see me and told me to go to hospital, which I did. I was in and out in 10 mins. It's eased off a lot today though.

Cheers Paul

Reply to
Paul

Hey, that's gotta be worth at least £2500 if handled properly!

Reply to
Plonkstein

guy behinds fault you stopped, he didn't simple

Reply to
dojj

The fault would be the guy at the back in that situation, at least that's who plod booked when it happened to me (I was the front car of three) - thankfully, not on a motorway.

BTW, that produced the best ever excuse/reason/mitigation for causing an accident I think I've ever heard. There was a guy washing his car parked on the road outside his house and the guy who ran into the back of the car behind me said, "I was watching that bloke throw a bucket of water over his car"!

Parish

Reply to
Parish

Best one I ever saw was in Germany where I was stationed in the 70s. I was coming up to one of those cloverleaf junctions they use there, and saw a truck come round the cloverleaf to find a queue of traffic stationary in front of him. He pushed 5 or 6 of them together in a big cloud of tyre smoke.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat