Adjust car door Peugeot 206

Looking for tips to adjust a front, drivers, door on a Peugeot 206 (three door model) - it got caught in a high wind and will not close properly without a good slam. Any ideas would be welcome before I attempt to repair it myself...

Reply to
Chris Caffrey

Sounds tricky - I assume the hinges are welded to the A-pillar and a pin used to join door hinge to pillar hinge? If so, I'd be inclined to take it to a body shop and let them have a look.

Reply to
Sean