sunroof motor

Anyone know where I can get hold of a electric sunroof motor for a Scorpio GhiaX in the merseyside area thanx

Reply to
Neil Williams

In news:5UPqc.23425$J snipped-for-privacy@front-1.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Neil Williams decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

There's a scrapyard on Jackson Street in Haydock (not the one in St Helens), it's either on Jackson St, or bloody near it, he's got everything for virtually everything.

Unfortunately I don't think they're in the phone book, but if I can dig out his number, I'll post it on 'ere for ya.

Reply to
Pete M

I've got one for exactly the same car :) give me a few quid for it to cover the postage and you can have it :) answer here for the email address to send info to though alternatively you can pay the scrappy guy over the odds for one (last time I looked they wanted £30 for one) but you might be lucky

Reply to
dojj