406 trip computer and cruise control - advice please

I am wondering if anyone can help.

I recently bought a 1999 406 GLX HDi 110. This model does not come as standard with a trip computer giving info on fuel economy etc. Does anyone know if it is possible to fit one of these to the car? Is it a case of changing the display unit to one that incorporates the trip computer?

My other query is about cruise control. When I bought the car - the guy in the garage said he knew that this could be fitted for around £300. Does anyone know of this or heard of anything similar?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Mr McArchiCAD

don know that

I got an SC3000 in it wich works the pedal rather than the servo pickup it costs around 400 euro

aftermarket install of pug parts is hugely expensive

Reply to
Marc

don know that

I got an SC3000 in it wich works the pedal rather than the servo pickup it costs around 400 euro

aftermarket install of pug parts is hugely expensive

Reply to
Marc

Thanks for your reply.

I have had a search through old archives and there seem to be many similar questions asked... but no one seems to have actually done this much so there isn't a lot of info. What make is the SC3000?

Maybe I will have to just wait and buy a 407 with all the toys already installed!

Thanks again.

Reply to
Mr McArchiCAD