HT Leads

What are the best make HT leads? I want to renew the ones on my Rover

214SEi.

Halford stock their own make and Bosch. I don't mind paying more than normal if I know they're good ones. "You get what you pay for" they say.........

Cheers Paul, Wakefield

Reply to
Paul

What about Ford Zetec engines - what would you recommend for them?

Tony

Reply to
Tony Brett

In message , Tony Brett writes

Only Motorcraft leads on Zetecs. Anything else is asking for trouble.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

What are the best make HT leads? I want to renew the ones on my Rover

214SEi.

Halford stock their own make and Bosch. I don't mind paying more than normal if I know they're good ones. "You get what you pay for" as they say.........

Cheers Paul, Wakefield

Reply to
Paul

The message from "Paul" contains these words:

What are you expecting "good" leads to do differently? In my experience the only difference (apart from teenagewowfactor) is how long they last.

Reply to
Guy King

"Guy King" wrote

Isn't that enough?

Reply to
Knight Of The Road

The message from "Knight Of The Road" contains these words:

Yes, but some people expect "better" performance of "better" fuel economy or "better" toast in the morning or whatever.

Reply to
Guy King

In message , Paul writes

Just bought a set for my 94 Cav 2.0 from Bennet's in Snorbens. 25 quid.

Instructions on the box start with: 1 Switch off engine.

So now you know - just be careful!

Reply to
Peter Twydell