Almera gearbox problem..

Just recently when setting off from stationary in my 05 Almeria and travelling a short distance I am finding that the gear lever is slipping out into netural.(I have not changed my driving habits re clutch use) just wondered if this is a minor or a major job for a Nissan Dealer. Also is this a one off fault or have other owners had the same problem. Peter.

Reply to
Peter C

I had a similar problem on a Primera Slipping into Neutral when slowing down which was repaired under warranty by R V

Then a clunking noise in reverse several months later also repaired under warranty but re-appeared 4 months later when the warranty had expired & left me with a £800 bill as they would not honour 12 months guarantee on a warranty job

Never used R V again & never will

Reply to
A C