ARB repair

I need to re-bond a rubber bush onto an anti-roll bar. The only place that I can find that sells anything vaguely like I want is Eli-Chem, but they charge about £35 which seems quite a lot for some black goo.

Does anyone know of anywhere else that sells something suitable?

Reply to
Richard Crewe

MOst ARB bushes aren't bonded to the bar, give us a bit more of a clue =

what it's for.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

It's the chassis to rear ARB bushes on a 2001 Volvo S60.

What I've read in other forums and that the Volvo parts database doesn't have a separate part number for the bushes, I've come to the conclusion that they're bonded. I guess that the rubber is able to cope with normal amount of movement and bonding stops dirt from entering and accelerating wear.

Reply to
Richard Crewe

like this ??

Which do appear to be into a square bracket. and no separate part number.

They don't seem that expensive for the bar complete.

Reply to
Rob