AUDI A4 (JUDDER)

hi,

I have an AUDI A4 1.8 T sport and I have noticed from Saturday it started judder when you accelerate.

This does not appear all the time its intermittent.

I can feel it when accelerating; it judders for few times and then disappears.

Please could any body help me sort this out and what causes this problem?

I do appreciate everybody comes up with advices and answers.

Thanks you very much

lakmal

Reply to
ROCKMENDA

when was it last serviced? I would look at ignition: plugs first

Reply to
Mrcheerful

helle mate,

thanks for the info.

i ahve last serviced about four months ago and it has got about 9000 plus mils left for next service (this is on long life sevice)

also they have changed the spark plugs on the last service.

thank you.

Reply to
ROCKMENDA

In that case get the codes read , it should tell you where the misfire is occuring. IIRC the coil packs on these are suspect

Reply to
Mrcheerful

^^^^ what he said. Coil packs are a good favourite.

Reply to
Chris Bartram